UnholyMS
Please note that you have to be logged in to see all the sections.

Best MapleStory Private Server!

HomeRegisterLog in
The server is currently down. No date scheduled for when it will be up again.

Share | 

All Around UnholyMS Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

PostSubject: All Around UnholyMS Guide   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:59 pm

1. Introduction
1.a UnholyMS Server Info
1.a.a Rules
1.b How to set up
2. Commands
2.a Player Commands
2.b Donator Commands
3. NPCs
3.a Free Market [FM] NPCs
3.b Other NPCs
4. Free Market Rooms
4.a Mobs and Drops
5. Unholy Maps
5.a Map, Mobs and Drops
6. Unholy Quest
6.a Item and Requirements
7. Rebirth [RB] Guide
8. Meso Farming Guide
9. Rocks and Gachas Farming Guide
10. Donations
10.a How to donate
10.b Rewards
11. Voting Guide
12. Item IDs
13. Custom Stuff
14. Event Kinds
[...]
0. Credits

Note: (-) means section is still underconstruction.
Click Spoiler to see

1. Introduction
1.a UnholyMS Server Info

v.55 Maplestory Private Server
Rates: 250/25/8
Currency: White Chocolate (2b mesos)
Language: Mainly english

1.a.a Rules
Please check JJ's and Kat's thread
Rules of Behavior
How To Be a Good Player

1.b How to set up
Requirements:
Patience, Knowledge, Determination

1. Firstly, open your web browser and head to www.unholyms.com
2. Secondly, click the Downloads link on the top left.
3. Click blue box to download the client.
4. You'll have to download this one too, click here
5. Once you're done downloading, extract both files with WinRar or SuperNZB and put them together in one folder.
6. Double click unholyms.exe to play Smile

If you are having trouble understanding the steps above, leave a comment here or go to our server chatbox
We hope to see you in the game !

2. Commands
2.a Player Commands

2.b Donator Commands

3. NPCs
3.a Free Market NPCs

Peter - Information Provider, General questions about the server.
Fredrick - All in One shop. You can buy all the items in ms and more (also accessible with the command @shop)
Assesson - Nx Seller (mesos instead of nx cash)
Nima Kin - Look Changer can change your hair, hair color, eye, eye color, and skin.
Martin - Event master also turn in items(orbs and gachapon tickets u get within game) to get unholy items.
Spinel - Spinel can change your gender also teleport you to places (bosses, towns, pvp map,etc…) she can also teleport you to game zone whereu can turn in gach tickets to get items and more cool things. Last but not least u can also trade in boss points for items.
Mia - Unholy Rock Manager you can turn in unholy rocks for special prizes.
Sacred - Item Maker, you can turn in unholy points for items. (You get unholy points from voting and rbing.)
Matilda - Chair vendor (lottery way)
3.b Other NPCs
-

4. Free Market Rooms
4.a Mobs, Drops and Exp

Room 1
No mobs.
Purpose: Events, Shops, ..
Room 2
Mobs: Balrogs 8130100
Drops: mesos, rocks, random weapon, random scrolls, random potion
Room 3
Mobs: Gatekeepers 8160000
Drops: less mesos, rocks, gachas, random armors, unagis
Room 4
Mobs: Pirates 9300119
Drops: mesos, rocks, random potion, random scroll
Room 5
Mobs: Manons 8180000
Drops: no mesos, random weapon, random etc drops
Room 6
Mobs: Horsemen 9400549
Drops: mesos, rocks
Room 7
Mobs: Griffeys 8180001
Drops: less mesos, random etc drops, elixirs, random weapon
Room 8
Mobs: Papulatuses 8500001
Drops: mesos, random armor
Room 9
Mobs: Ellizas 8220000
Drops: mesos, rocks, random scroll
Room 10
Mobs: Manos 2220000
Room 11
Mobs: Crows 9400014
Drops: mesos, random etc drops
Room 12
Mobs: Tae Roons 7220000
Room 13
Mobs: Guitar Freaks* (?)
Drops: mesos
Room 14
Mobs: King Klangs 5220001
Drops: mesos, rocks, random armor, popsicle
Room 15
Mobs: Anegos 9400121
Drops: mesos, rocks, gachas, random weapon
Room 16
Mobs: boss+bodyguards (body A - 9400112 body b - 9400113 boss - 9400300)
Drops: mesos
Room 17
Mobs: Stumpy 3220000
Drops: mesos, etc drops, random armor

*invented names

5. Unholy Maps
5.a Map, Mobs and Drops

NOTE: The exp's shown on here are WITHOUT Holy Symbol OR double exp.
Exp may vary depending how many rbs you have.
Written by Draw
Butcher House
Monsters: Mad Turkey, Turkey Commando and Rooster
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy), and Scroll for Shoes for Speed (10%)
EXP: Mad Turkey (33,712,499), Turkey Comando (30,667,499), Rooster (28,927,499)

Rombots Takeover
Monsters: Roid, and Neo Huroid
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy), and Scroll for Shoes for Speed (10%)
EXP: Roid (36,539,999), Neo Huroid (4,458,749)

Icey Death
Monsters: Sand Dwarf, Dark Sand Dwarf, and Homonculus
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy), and random items
EXP: Dark Sand Dwarf (53,499,999), Sand Dwarf (67,500,000), Homunscullo (53,437,500)

Killer Bottles
Monsters: Rumo, and Triple Rumo
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, and Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy)
EXP: Rumo (70,312,500), Triple Rumo (75,000,000)

Ribbbbit
Monsters: Tadpole, and Toad
EXP: Tadpole (93,750,000), Toad (10,875 (lol?))

Chaos I think?
Monsters: Red Salamander, Yellow Salamander, Green Snake, and Great Snake
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy), and random items
EXP: Red Salamander (108,750,000), Green Snake (105,000,000), Great Snake (125,000,000), Yellow Salamander (115,000,000)

Blue Room
Monsters: Reinforced Mithril Mutae, Mithril Mutae, Reinforced Iron Mutae, and Iron Mutae
EXP: Reinforced Mithril Mutae (166,237,500), Mithril Mutae (161,000,000), Reinforced Iron Mutae (76,200,000) ,Iron Mutae (102,300,000)

Where'd the Piggies Go?
Monsters: Broken Cylinder, Scullo, and Unholy Ring Angel
EXP: Broken Cylinder (384,000,000), Scullo (396,412,500), Unholy Ring Angel (385,000,000)

Desert Lovin
Monsters: Sand Leader, Kiyo, and Scorpion
EXP: Sand Leader (486,000,000), Kiyo (15,345 lol?!), Scorpion (404,085,000)

Don't Go Here
Monsters: Eliza, Tae Roon, Mano, Red Snail, Blue Snail, and Snail
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy) and snail shells
EXP: Eliza (693,000,000), Tae Roon (395,000,000), Mano (400,000,000), Red Snail (2,000), Blue Snail (1,000), Snail (750)

Cactus
Monsters: Baby Cactus, Mama Cactus, and Papa Cactus
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy) and Scroll for Overall for DEF 10%
EXP: Baby Cactus (109,250,000), Mama Cactus (118,750,000), Papa Cactus (137,000,000)

Humpty Dumpty
Monsters: White Bunny, Sand Rat, Meerkat, and Brown Bunny
EXP: White Bunny (800,000,000), Sand Rat (637,500,000), Meerkat (645,000,000), Brown Bunny (800,000,000)

Coke Spa
Monsters: Coke Snail, Coke Slime, and Coke Mushroom
EXP: Coke Snail (754,750,000), Coke Slime (650,000,000), Coke Mushroom (750,500,000)

Slime Spa
Monsters: Cube Slime, Red Slime, and Grey Slime
EXP: Cube Slime (1,150,000,000), Red Slime (1,100,000,000), Grey Slime (800,000,000)

Unholy Bosses
Monsters: Anego/Ah Ma, Black Crow/Tengu, and Papulatus/Clock Boss
Drops: Mesos, Gachapon Tickets, Rocks (Fire, Ice, Unholy), random equips and random items
EXP: Anego/Ah Ma (975,000,000), Black Crow/Tengu (387,149,999), Papulatus/Clock Boss (Total: 391,500,000)

Exp gain may vary.

6. Unholy Quests
6.a Item and Requirements

-

7. Rebirth Guide
The Ultimate UnholyMS Guide to Rebirths!

Written by Draw
Posted by Marc

What will be covered?~
i. What is a Rebirth? How do I get one?
ii. What is a Super Rebirth? How do I get one?
iii. Training Spots RBs 1 ~ 10
iv. Training Spots RBs 10 ~ 20
v. Training Spots RBs 20+
vi. Important skills to save and the jobs that have them

i. WHAT THE HECK IS A REBIRTH?!

A rebirth, commonly known as a "rb" is the transition from level 200 to 1. You might be wondering why
you would want to rebirth. When you go back to level 1, you get to keep your AP and the skills that you saved
on your keyboard settings so that you can get to 200 again and become stronger. You can get one by
typing in @cody at level 200. An important thing to note is that as you rebirth,
getting rebirths becomes harder as you need 1% extra for each rebirth that you have.
But don't worry, it doesn't mean that you'll keep having to get more exp all the time because
that's where a super rebirth comes in...

ii. Okay I understand rebirth...but super rebirth?...

A super rebirth, commonly known as a "srb" is the transition from 100 rebirths to 0. When you super rebirth,
your keyboard settings and ap get reset. However, you do get 5000 stats and 100 weapon attack on any equipment of
your choice. Choose wisely because that equipment will prove to be very useful! Also, when you super rebirth, the amount
of experience you need to rebirth goes back to how much you needed when you first started.

iii. Where to train oh where to train? >.> (Rebirths 1 ~ 10)

This set of rebirths is arguably the hardest part of this game if you don't have help. For your first rebirth,
train on various monsters to get to level 120 and then fight Mano in FM 10. I highly suggest to take the Hero
path for your starter class because they have high damage, high hp and are pretty easy to control. Also, they have
a very powerful skill called Combo which you will need to get anyway. It is also HIGHLY recommended that you ask somebody
to help you for these rebirths as it will be MUCH faster. The best place to solo train at this stage would be FM 10.
Just hang in there though, it will get much easier!

iv. Where to train oh where to train? >.> (Rebirths 10 ~ 20)

You should already be feeling stronger by this stage. Now, it's time to spread your wings and venture past
the safe haven of FM 10. There are new horizons at every turn with many new training options and a variety of
skills. There is now the option of training at an "Unholy Map". These are more advanced training maps which only
require 1 unholy point for 10 minutes of training. And of course you have lots because you have been voting every day (haha).
Jokes aside, the best unholy map for training is Slime Spa. If you can kill them well, go straight there. If you still find
yourself weak, train at FM 17, a good alternative to Slime Spa. But I must say, getting somebody else to train you at this stage
would still be the best way to get exp.

v. Where to train oh where to train? >.> (Rebirths 20+)

You are now comfortable with your damage and variety of skills. You should be easily able to solo train at Slime Spa.
If you want to make training more efficient, I highly suggest you create your own godly arsenal of "Unholy equips".
Type @quest in-game to see the list of godly weapons and armor that you can create for higher damage.

vi. Skills Pl0x? ^.^

For your first few rebirths, you should be picking certain classes to develop your skills.
I have ranked some skills under "Must get" which means they are very important and a few under "Helpful Skills"
which are skills that may or may not help you but they were skills that I found helpful.

Must get:
Combo - Swordsman ~> Fighter ~> Crusader
Sharp Eyes - Archer ~> Hunter/Crossbowman ~> Ranger/Sniper ~> Bowmaster/Marksman
Holy Symbol - Magician ~> Cleric ~> Priest
Haste - Rogue ~> Assassin/Bandit
Shadow Partner - Rogue ~> Assassin ~> Hermit
Flash Jump - Rogue ~> Assassin ~> Hermit

Helpful Skills:
Brandish - Swordsman ~> Fighter ~> Crusader ~> Hero
Rush(Sword) - Swordsman ~> Fighter ~> Crusader ~> Hero
Holy Charge:Sword - Swordsman ~> Page ~> White Knight ~> Paladin
Dragon Roar - Swordsman ~> Spearman ~> Dragon Knight
Polearm Booster - Swordsman ~> Spearman
Teleport - Magician ~> Cleric/IL mage/FP mage
Magic Guard - Magician ~> Cleric/IL mage/FP mage
Meso Guard - Rogue ~> Bandit ~> Chief Bandit
Meso Up - Rogue ~> Assassin ~> Hermit

8. Meso Farming Guide
-
9. Rocks and Gachas Farming Guide
-

10. Donations
10.a How to Donate
10.b Rewards

10.a How to Donate
Spoiler:

After donating, please post a thread of all the details in the Forums and use the right format.

10.b Rewards
Here are some rewards for your donations. These items are a simple token of appreciation, not a shop.
$10: 100 of each Rock, 50 Unholy Points, 2 Items*, 2 Rebirths, Donator Level 1
$20: 200 of Each Rock, 100 Unholy Points, 4 Items*, 2 Rebirths, 10 Sacred Scrolls, Donator Level 2
$50: 1k of Each Rock, 500 Unholy Points, 10 Items*, 1 SRB, 25 Sacred Scrolls, Donator Level 2
$75: 1 Max Stat item (ANY ITEM), 1000 Unholy Points, 50 Sacred Scrolls, 15 Items*, Scrolls, 1 SRB, Donator Level 2
$100: Double the prizes from the $75 Donation!
$150: GameMaster Position.

*All items excluded GM and Unholy Items!*[/spoiler]

11. Voting
Spoiler:

12. Item IDs
Please check Sacred's thread
Item IDs

13. Custom Stuff
-

14. Event Kinds
I will explain all kinds of event here so that no one [i hope] will ask again what does jq or lms mean.

JQ Event
aka Jump Quest Event

Name says it all. Jump quest. Basically, all you need to do is jump. There are various selection of Jq map, some has super monsters in it, some has saw, sicle, spear appearing everywhere, some are easy some are hard.

To win this event, you gotta have skills and good concentration. JQ can be defined also as a jump race. But when we hear the word race, we panic. The more you panic, the lesser chance you win.

The prizes for this event are usually the normal prizes* .

And I would say this is the most common event in the game, so I highly suggest you practice every jq map.

Find the Ninja/Chipmunk Event

Again, name says it all. Find the Ninja or Chipmunk. Shin uses Dark lord in this event but I prefer Chipmunk because they're cuter, but anyway, so basically, all you gotta do is find the ninja / chipmunk or whatever monster the gm chose and kill it. You will be given numerous hints. First one who finds it and kills it, wins.

To win this event, you gotta have knowledge about maplestory maps, where is this, where is that, etc. Yes, you can just /find someone and follow him but like I said, first one to kill it wins, so if you follow the person, you'll still end up too late 'cause he killed it already.

The prizes for this event can be the normal prizes or by points** .

The monster can be summoned anywhere, it can be in the middle of a jq map, it can be in the room just beside you, it can be spawned anyway. I personally find this event amusing 'cause it has killings, huntings, not like JQs, you just jump <- Lame.

LMS Event
aka Last Man Standing

Erm, yeah, I think we didn't just name the events, we explain what it is at the same time. So yeah, name explains it. Last Man Standing. Basically, all you gotta do is try to stay on the platform and if everyone fell except you, you win.

Key for this event? I would say skills.

This event goes by points so the more points you have, the more prizes you can have.

Hide'N'Seek Event

The GM hides, gives hints, you find him. First one who finds him, wins. Basically, it is what it is. Hide and Seek. This is similar to Find the Ninja, except there isn't any monster, it's the gm you have to find.

The prizes can be the normal prizes or given according to the points earned.

Amazing Race Event

People say this is the best event, but for gms, it's the hardest one to set up. Basically, we put clues/hints anywhere in Maplestory and each clue leads to another clue. If youve seen the show Amazing Race on tv, you would know what it's like. In short, we'll give you the first clue, and that first clue leads to second clue and so on. It could have killings, huntings so be ready.

The hardest part of this event is when we separate teams, people flashjumping, talking, if we mute you or do kill, it's because we want to get the event started. Rules for this event would be No more questions when event has started so you really gotta shut up and listen, You can ditch a member of your team if you think he/she is useless and not doing anything and if you do do it, tell us so we know.

Key for this event would be teamwork

Prizes for this event, normal prizes for each member of the team.

Dress Up Event

We say a topic, for exemple, Michael Jackson and you try your best to look like MJ. There's a time limit so you gotta change fast. That's basically it.

Prizes for this one could be different.

True or False ( t/f ) Event

Name explains it. We say something, it could be a fact, ms related, anything and you answer if it's true or false. The map for this event would be the OX map, If you say True, go to left, if False, right, if you didn't answer anything and stayed in the middle, you're out.

Prizes for this one could be different.

Team JQ Event

Jq event but with teams. Basically, the team who kills all the monsters (except neckis) in their way to the top wins. But to win, you gotta have all your team members on the top too. Rules : Dont kill / touch anything until we say so or clock hits 0.

Normal prizes for each member of the team.

These next events are the ones we rarely do,
Find the Shining Star
Find the Chipmunk (Ludi Maze map)

*1st: Choice of ; 10 UnholyP, 20 of each rock, 2 items, 1 sacred/chaos scroll, 50 Gach Tickets.
2nd: Choice of ; 8 UnholyP, 15 of each rock, 1 item, 40 Gach Tickets.
3rd: Choice of ; 5 UnholyP, 10 of each rock, 35 Gach Tickets.
If you are to give prizes to a losing player/team, give at the most 1/3 of the winner's prize.

**If Event is based off Points; 3 UnholyP per Point, 8 rocks per point, 10 Gach Tickets, scroll for every 4 points.

[...]

Special Thanks to

[b][size=18]MajorArcher, Draw, Extorn, GoStephGo, Mistress

Last edited by Hawk on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:59 pm; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
ninjaSam
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: Re: All Around UnholyMS Guide   Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:10 am

Kevin! Sup its ninjaSam. Dam man you are all settled into this server already? Nice, I'll join you soon.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Elite Poster
Elite Poster

PostSubject: Re: All Around UnholyMS Guide   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:38 am

ninjaSam wrote:
Kevin! Sup its ninjaSam. Dam man you are all settled into this server already? Nice, I'll join you soon.

Haha yeah, nice to play with you again sam, Smile

*Rebirth guide added*
*Meso farming, rocks gachas farming, unholy quest guide will be added this week*

TEEHEE.

STEPH IS FLAT. I HAVE BEWBS.
I LOVE CRAZY NOOBS.
Back to top Go down
imKelvingts
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: All Around UnholyMS Guide   Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:37 am

Nice guide Wink
Back to top Go down
Player
Active Poster
Active Poster

PostSubject: Re: All Around UnholyMS Guide   Sun May 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Great guide! I see this must have taken a lot of time.

Just two things to add - my epic Gourd Event (already explained) and the JQ x3 Event (The Guild Quest map in which you have to do three JQs to win
Fabi's way - Spawn a bunch of monsters at the top and make them drop Ruby, Topaz, and Aquamarine; winner must trade all of them [little bad because people could already have the mineral]
Alternate - Drop stars at the top linking to the same map but different location from the others and make the last one go to the end/GM map)
Back to top Go down
IDoomTeddyz
Fresh Start
Fresh Start

PostSubject: Re: All Around UnholyMS Guide   Sat May 15, 2010 12:15 am

hey is there anything on training??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Around UnholyMS Guide   

Back to top Go down

All Around UnholyMS Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top